- People behaving suspiciously, including acting nervous or uneasy or wearing oversized clothing to conceal items.
- Individuals claiming to represent a utility company without a uniform or identification.
- Expressed threats on social media or other platforms.
- Unusual items or situations (vehicles parked in odd locations, packages unattended).
- Breached or attempted intrusion in unauthorized areas.
- Eliciting information, questioning beyond the mere curiosity of operations/security.
- Strange odors such as gas, chemicals, or fire.
- Unusual sounds such as screaming, gunshots, glass breaking, yelling, etc.
The above list is not all-inclusive, and you are encouraged to report ANY activity or individual that makes you feel uncomfortable. Early intervention can significantly reduce the likelihood of accidents, criminal activity, or acts of terrorism from occurring.