H.R. 218 TRAINING COURSE (LEOSA)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $75.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
REQUIRED TO QUALIFY:
- Valid/ Unexpired "retired" Police/Peace Officer’s identification card from your former law enforcement agency (qualifiers to have with them)
- Valid New York State pistol permit (qualifiers to have with them if you have been issued one)
- Safe and Functional Firearm
- BLACKHAWK SERPA HOLSTER AND ALL AUTO-LOADING TRIGGER FINGER MANIPULATED HOLSTERS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- Safe and Functional hard holster
- If for any reason the Firearms Instructor feels your holster is unsafe you will be provided with a suitable holster for your course of fire.
- Two magazines required (three preferred)
- Reloading devices, magazines or speed loaders, and a belt-mounted carrying pouch may be used.
- Fifty rounds of factory ammunition per firearm required (No reloads)
- Eye protection. Prescription eyewear acceptable.
- Over the ear hearing protection. No foam earplugs without over-the-ear muffs.
- Baseball style cap with brim
- Range pants or comparable with belt loops sturdy enough to hold a hard holster
- Shirts and outerwear that can be tucked into pants
- Range appropriate closed-toed footwear (Boots preferred)