Access Control Visitor Management
A hands-on training program, Access Control Visitor Management System, is geared to train and educate the first line of defense at your workspace.
The training will provide a protocol for access control visitor staff which will be uniform and designed to offer a consistent, approved, and friendly greeting to all visitors.
The training’s primary goal is when a visitor arrives at the front entrance, the visitor should be greeted in the same fashion and expectations should be consistent. If there is an issue at this time the access control visitor management staff should be equipped to deliver a response and solution which is approved by the employer. The goal is continuity, confidence and ultimately a universal program that ensures the access control visitor staff conduct themselves in a manner approved by the employer.
- Train and review visitor management script and protocol with officers/staff.
- On-site coaching development training and inter-active role play.
- Review and introduce new features of the Raptor (if applicable) system with security and personnel.
- Submit detailed report of findings and observations of training.
- Compliance Inspection Visits and Reporting.